Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing/how to get started?

Question
Hi there!  
So I have always had a natural talent for acting, and I am extremely interested in kind of "going for it".  The problem is, I don't know how to get started!  I will be 28, 5"6', 127lbs, dark brunette, green eyes, very pretty, could pass as several races, and am absolutely (not to toot my own horn!) very talented.  I went to college, took some acting classes, and loved it.  I was hoping maybe you could give me some good agencies around the Philadelphia area that are legit, and not scammers.  I'm sure you hear this A LOT (everything I just said) but, I will definitely be a success if someone gave me the chance.  I just need to get my foot in the door and find that someone who will do just that.  Any references you can give me would be extremely helpful!  Thank you so much!

Answer
Abby,

Thanks for writing. My suggestion would be to reach out to Sharon Pinkenson at the Philadelphia Film Commission and ask her if they have a list of legitimate talent agencies and/or casting directors in the greater Philly area. If she doesn't, you might try contacting the local Screen Actor's Guild office in Philly to see if they have a list.

And if you reach Sharon, send her my best! She's a terrific lady!

Good luck!

Phil

Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing

Phil Nemy