Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing/Eula talent unlimited

I also have sent my daughter to an audition with Eula Talent say she won scholarship but now we have to pay $500 for classes and pictures...I believe this is red flag when the whole time was saying it was free...and you  cant find company with the Better Buisiness Bureau what do you think should we listen to our instincts

Hi Amy. Yes this is a huge red flag denoting SCAM!  Reputable agents do not require classes, though they may well require pics.. Listen to your instincts.  And take a realistic view of your daughter.  Is she really the outstanding talent and personality needed for professional work?  Has she got the experience and training  for professional work?  If she were to go up against the best actors in the word for a role, would she really have a chance to get it? Please read my blog, all of it, at Ask me lots of questions. God bless, Doc

Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing

Kenneth D. Plonkey

Questions about acting and directing. Questions about getting started in a careeer. Questions about training and schooling for actors.

I am a retired film actor. I am a retired university theatre program director and professor. I am the author of "The Tao of Acting, Mentoring for the Aspiring Actor" to be published this summer.

BA, MA, PhD in Theatre Post graduate study with certificate in Media Acting

John Golden Traveling Fellowship