Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing/how do i become an actress

hi, i'm 13 years old and i really want to be an actress like in soap operas, movies, just anything! i love acting so much and this might sound a little funny but when i was little i used to watch movies and act them out :) so where are auditions or agencies in the middle east? thanks.

Hi Mera - I"m not really sure about the locations of auditions or agents in the Middle East. Sorry!

But, if you're looking to become an actress, I'm sure the steps there are pretty much the same they are here (America).

You'd need to get headshots, make a resume and then if you can, take some acting classes.

You can read up on the steps here:
How To Become An Actor or Actress
How To Make An Acting Resume
Acting Resume Template

It sounds like you are motivated and really want to succeed. Good luck!

Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing

Lance Carter

I'm a professional actor. I can answer most questions about the acting industry, help out in becoming an actor, and general acting related questions. I can also answer questions about TV, film and theatre.

I'm a professional actor and a member of SAG-AFTRA and Actors Equity. I've been appeared in film, tv and tons of theatre.

SAG-AFTRA Actors Equity Member of the San Diego Film Critics Society

Daily Actor - Broadway World -

I minored in Theatre at Towson University