Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing/film editing

Question
good afternoon kenneth,sir i would like to respectfully ask you a question in relations to what happens afterwards when a film is completely for  shotting  does it go straight into the editing room what happens there and who is firmly responslible for the last polishing of the film and the reasons to why can you stimulate me with an educated response  thankyou  dillon

Answer
Hello Val,   Yes, after a film has been completely shot, it goes straight to the editing room where the  director edits it. It is he who is responsible for the final polishing of the film. It is in the editing that the artistry of the director is revealed. I hope this is helpful to you. God bless, Doc

Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing

Kenneth D. Plonkey