Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing/roles in the industry (2)

Question
Ok then lets look at an individual movie.
Remember the titans, iF you can summerize one to two sentences of each persons role in that movie, I can expond on that knowledge.
Producers
Directors
Writers
Actors

Answer
Producers - find material that can made into a motion picture, then convince someone or some company to finance the making of it.

Directors - storytellers who use their vision to translate the written word of a screenplay into a visual story that entertains and/or moves an audience.

Writers - individuals who create stories and develop ideas into screenplays in the hope that they will be made into motion pictures, television series, etc.

Actors - artists who perform characters in plays, screenplays and teleplays. Some actors are professionals, meaning they are paid to perform these roles.

Hope this helps.

Phil

Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing

Phil Nemy