Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing/Offers for Acting in Foreign Films.

Question
Dear Kenneth

1. Are there challenges to accept offers to act in foreign
films ?.

What i mean by a Foreign Film is a Movie which has a different Language spoken in the movie by Artists etc German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch etc other than English Language ?.

2. On a Personal Level, Will you accept these offers ?.

As a example a French Film Maker approaches you with the script and the role to be portrayed, will you accept these offer ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Hello again, 1, No different from those to act in your home country films. Often they make arrangements for the non-speaker of the language to be dubbed. The Acting is a challenge sometimes when the other actors are speaking a different language and you reply in  your native tongue. 2/ Of course,given that the price and perks are right  The negotiation of appearing in any film is for an actor's agent to pursue with lots of input from the actor, of course.   Best wishes, Doc

Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing

Kenneth D. Plonkey