Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing/modelling

sir I want to ask you that... I am a college student and I want to became a model... so what should I do first, from where I'll get modelling jobs... and sir I didn't have enough money to spend on these... or make my portfolio... so sir what should i do.. or whom should I met...
and thank you sir

Hello Sanjeev, From what you tell me, your first order of business would be to get a job and earn the money needed for photographs, a business card and postcards for networking. Then you need to find a photographer that can help you put together a portfolio. Then you can start looking for jobs and an agent.  Modeling agents tell prospective models how to submit for representation on the agency websites.  Best wishes, Doc

Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing

Kenneth D. Plonkey

Questions about acting and directing. Questions about getting started in a careeer. Questions about training and schooling for actors.

I am a retired film actor. I am a retired university theatre program director and professor. I am the author of "The Tao of Acting, Mentoring for the Aspiring Actor" to be published this summer.

BA, MA, PhD in Theatre Post graduate study with certificate in Media Acting

John Golden Traveling Fellowship