Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing/modelling

Question
sir I want to ask you that... I am a college student and I want to became a model... so what should I do first, from where I'll get modelling jobs... and sir I didn't have enough money to spend on these... or make my portfolio... so sir what should i do.. or whom should I met...
and thank you sir

Answer
Hello Sanjeev, From what you tell me, your first order of business would be to get a job and earn the money needed for photographs, a business card and postcards for networking. Then you need to find a photographer that can help you put together a portfolio. Then you can start looking for jobs and an agent.  Modeling agents tell prospective models how to submit for representation on the agency websites.  Best wishes, Doc

Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing

Kenneth D. Plonkey