Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing/Top rhree favorite English movies.

Dear Kitty

Can you name your Top three favorite English movies with reasons ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

My top three favorite movies often changes from year to year - but the first few that come to mind are
3:10 to Yuma (2007), because of the performance of Ben Foster.  I could watch him over and over in his role as Charlie Prince.

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003), again because a single actor's performance was so phenomenal - in this case Johnny Depp.

The screenwriting for Crash (2004) was one of the best I have ever read.  The Hitcher (1986) was also excellent writing.  I read a Bigfoot script that was not produced, but also really well written.

Thank you for your question,

Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing

Kitty Kavey

I can answer questions from those looking to get into the fashion or commercial modeling industry. Specifically, the requirements, what is needed, how to find an agent, what they look for, how to avoid scams, the difference between what a commercial model does, and a fashion model, would travel/relocation be required, what is on a comp card and in your portfolio.

Both my acting and modeling resume/portfolio is available online on my website. I am a member of the Screen Actors Guild, and also have available my actor's demo reel and voice-over demo online. I founded both the and websites, which provide free modeling and acting info to the public. I have moved into directing, producing and screenwriting - and have won awards for my writing. I have worked in the industry as both a model and actress in Florida, New York City and Los Angeles until October 2007. I now reside in Europe.