Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing/16 year old daughter landed lead role in latino show

veronica wrote at 2014-06-14 03:22:33
Thank you so much Kitty!

We talked it over with our daughter, and decided to accept the role. We will be working with a tutor while we wait to hear about the show, and she applies for college next year. Hopefully the series gets picked up my daughter couldn't be more excited she loves the different dimensions of her character. :)  

Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing

Kitty Kavey

I can answer questions from those looking to get into the fashion or commercial modeling industry. Specifically, the requirements, what is needed, how to find an agent, what they look for, how to avoid scams, the difference between what a commercial model does, and a fashion model, would travel/relocation be required, what is on a comp card and in your portfolio.

Both my acting and modeling resume/portfolio is available online on my website. I am a member of the Screen Actors Guild, and also have available my actor's demo reel and voice-over demo online. I founded both the and websites, which provide free modeling and acting info to the public. I have moved into directing, producing and screenwriting - and have won awards for my writing. I have worked in the industry as both a model and actress in Florida, New York City and Los Angeles until October 2007. I now reside in Europe.