Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing/I wanted to thank you I'm getting my first role today!

Question
A long long time ago even years ago I wrote to you that I'm afraid of acting but really want to try it because I loved movies so much as a child. Well anyway you encouraged me and I didn't manage any theatre but after a lot of trying I'm getting my first extras role on saving hope tomorrow in Canada. Thank you!

Answer
Hi Ana,  Your note gladdens my heart and gives meaning to what I do. Congratulations. I know you are going to have a great time and learn a great deal.  One you have been in a film, perhaps being in a play will not so frightening after all. God bless, Doc

Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing

Kenneth D. Plonkey