Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing/Careers

Question
I am a junior in high school, and I am really starting to get interested in film making. I would really like one day like to be a production assistant or the like, and I was wondering what sort of major that would require, and what colleges would be the best for that sort of thing and would give me the best connections to get to work on blockbusters.

Answer
Hi Carlee, YOu would go to a university known for filmmaking, such as UCLA or USC and mjor in filmmaking, devoting your life to it if you want to succeeed. I hAve no connections, you ,make those for yourself. READ all the books you can on film making. God bless, Doc  PS. READ my blog Theatredoc on Acting. and see my web site, The Tao of Acting.

Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing

Kenneth D. Plonkey