Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing/school

Question
What do you think about AADA in LA, is that a good school? or would you recommend UCLA ? Looking for a school in LA :D

Answer
Dear Anton, Most all of the long standing dramatic arts schools are fine.  The distinction you have to make is whether you want an academic degree or if you want a certificate in dramatic arts (acting, for example).  Once that is chosen, it is the effort of the student that makes the quality of the school outstanding.  Good student=good school. But a school does not enodow it's students with talent. The students must have the talent to begin with.  Best wishes, Doc

Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing

Kenneth D. Plonkey