Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing/King Alexander and Porus English Movies and English Plays.

Question
Dear Kitty

Are there English Movies Or English Plays produced for the King Alexander and King Porus Story?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Yes - you can take a look on the Internet Movie Database (imdb.com) and do a search for Alexander the Great, King Porus, or the Battle of the Hydaspes in the keyword search.  You can also find episodes from TV series that cover that story such as Battles B.C. (series 1, episode 6 - Alexander: Lord of War).  A Google search will also bring up English-language media that covers Alexander and King Porus, although all the official movies and TV series will also be listed on imdb.com, along with further details.

Good luck to you,
~Kitty  

Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing

Kitty Kavey