Careers: Business/Board exam

hi ms. Elizabeth, i'm new at this site. im already at 30s and i take the cpa board exam last year but unfortunately failed it. I know to myself that i did my best to review all i need to review. can you please help me? Some of my friends believe in feng shui. I do too. I have bought this laughing buddha and placed it on my desk. But i don't if its guiding me. Please help me. I want to passed the exam hopefully this year so i can help my parents. Thank you for your time and help in advance.

The best way to prepare for any board exam is to review all the information you have studied and memorize it as best you can.  A buddha statue will not help you because it cannot eat, breathe or speak to you like the one true God can and does today.  I urge you now to repent of your sins, turn from your ways, and name Jesus as Lord of your life before it is too late- Acts 2:38; 4:12.  This means living your life out for Jesus even to the point of death as we enter the Great Tribulation- Acts 5:29; Philippians 1:21.  You can do this by getting to know the Lord better through reading the Bible, praying and fasting.  God bless you, and I'm praying for you.  

Careers: Business

Dr. Elizabeth Mattke

I can answer questions in a variety of questions. For example, "What can a person do in the business field? or Is this field in demand?" The inquiries I can reply to is anything career-related; additionally, I will only answer them if they are in question format.

I have my own business consulting firm. In fact, I am a business owner and have done so for the past five years. My passion is teaching and running my own business, and both of these areas I have succeeded with in my life.

Manhattan Christian College Alumni Association Fort Hays State University Alumni Association

“Greater Wichita YMCA Case Study on Servant Leadership” International Journal of Diversity on March 15, 2010 With Franklin Publishing Company “Employer Hiring Practices that Discriminate Against Women in the United States” Ethics and Critical Thinking Journal on June 15, 2010 With Franklin Publishing Company “Afford A Care Case Study on Situational Leadership” International Journal of Diversity on December 15, 2010 With Franklin Publishing Company "Grace: Why is it so Important?" Conflict Resolution and Negotiation Journal on September 15, 2011 with Franklin Publishing Company. "A Comparative Analysis of Subsitent Leadership in the Wichita, Kansas Area with Sonic and Five Guys Restaurant." Business & Law Journal. March 15, 2014 with Franklin Publishing Company. "The Time of the Gentiles." Conflict Resolution and Negotiation Journal. September 15, 2014 with Franklin Publishing Company. “Survival: A Memoir in Dealing with Rape and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.” (April 21, 2011). Chipmunka Publishing: London, England. "A PTSD Workbook for Rape Survivors: The Transformation from Grief to Forgiveness. A Christ Centered Healing Journey." (2012). Chipmunka Publishing: London, England. "Servant-Leadership and Grace: Changing one Person at a Time." (2013). Lambert Academic Publishing: Saarbrücken, Germany.

Ph.D. Organizational Psychology- 2014 Master of Liberal Studies in Organizational Leadership with a minor in Human Resource Management-2009 Bachelor of Science in Ministry and Leadership-2008 Bachelor of Arts in Psychology-2007 Associate of Arts in Psychology-2006

Runner up for Class President with the Citizen Police Academy- November 3, 2009 Debate Judge for Wichita Collegiate School on October 31, 2009 Guest Speaker for MCC with the WFPS Conference- October 17, 2009 “The Role of Women’s Rights and Rape” was the topic Taught Supervisory Leadership and HR Management- August 2008-December 2009 Put together online B.S. Biblical Leadership program for Manhattan Christian College- August 2007-July 2008 Dean’s Honor Roll at Manhattan Christian College online- Fall 2007 National Scholars Honor Society- January 2007 Chancellor’s List for excellent grades at Butler County Community College– Spring 2004 and 2005 National Deans List- 2001 Who’s Who Among American High School Students for excellent grades at Rose Hill– 1999-2001

My clients are predominantly in the city of Wichita, KS and within the USA. However, I have also helped others around the globe, such as China, Europe, India, Africa and South America. The YMCA is one location in which I studied for my Master's degree. Regardless, I will teach and provide any kind of business advice in any location. I value my clients and students in anyway possible in which to help them to become a success no matter what.