Careers: Business/Could I be successful in business if I am bad at math?

Question
I am in my freshmen year of college, and I have always been horrible at math.

I remember in 6th grade my math teacher would get mad a me if I would ask him about the same math problem twice. My high school teacher just gave up on me. I am taking a remedial course in math now, but every time I get to something I don't understand I get frustrated and don't understand.

I am interested in a business career, I like the way a business is constructed from the bottom up, and how it works. I thought a career in accounting would be a nice way in, but I laugh at myself just thinking about majoring in accounting.

Any suggestions?

Answer
HUGO,
YOU CAN ENTER BUSINESS.

BUSINESS     COVERS
-management
-marketing
-finance
-production
Etc etc

You can  specialize   in  any  one  or  more  subjects.

When  you  start   a  business, you can  always  employ  specialists.

FOR  THE  CURRENT  SITUATION,

TAKE  SOME  TUTORíS   HELP.

YOU  NEED  TUTORING  ,  WHICH  WILL HELP  TO  DEVELOP  THE  SUBJECT.

A  TEACHER  OR  LECTURER  WILL NOT  HELP, AS  THEY   ARE  NOT  EQUIPPED  TO   MANAGE  TUTORING.

Careers: Business

Leo Lingham