Careers: Business/Financial Management or Marketing ?

Question
I want to shift from accountancy to business administration. Now, i'm choosing between major in financial management or marketing. What will i choose? I have my plans in future, i want to have my own business but before that , i want to work in an office- anything!
Marketing is good because it will helps me, but i don't think i'm a good salesman or good conversationalist, that's why i'm of it. Can i learn that in marketing?
Then, i also want to work in an office. I think it's for finance, like in bank. Can i also work in an office if im a marketing graduate?

Answer
Have you considered doing a double major?  You could major in one and minor in the other?  I really think you're on to something because both are in demand.  An excellent school to consider is Breyer State University at www.breyerstate.com as the tuition never goes up and it is accredited.  Regardless, you will make an excellent business person on however you approach it.  I hope my feedback helped you out much.  Blessings.  

Careers: Business

Dr. Elizabeth Mattke