Careers: EMT/Emergency Medical Technicians/i fell last winter i didnt go to the er i

Question
I fell down some stars and it was ice landing on a ice pick of course I had a bruise from hell and back and could not stand to sit down , I was not think of any thing but to get rid of the pain . week later I started with sever leg pain and figured I hurt that to but now when I move a certain way it hurt to walk my foot goes to sleep and tingley and some times it feel like I cant take a step my leg feel heavey I had problem with my right ankle the removed it so the outer ankle not there but I am also having problem with my foot bring cold not the left one and some times when I move it feel like I can feel my lower back it feel like it pulling apart and any thing touches that I scream bloody muder I don't know what to do or what I should its getting worse

Answer
Hello Julie,

Sorry to hear you are not doing well. It's possible the fall you took caused a shift in some of the structures in your back (your spine), which has now caused problems (pain, numbness) in your leg. I would recommend seeing a doctor for an exam to see exactly what is wrong. It may be an easy fix and you could find relife.

Good luck, I hope you get better soon.

Marc

Careers: EMT/Emergency Medical Technicians

Marcus LaBarbera