Careers: EMT/Emergency Medical Technicians/Waiting to hear from you

Hey Jim. I sent you a request earlier this year and haven't heard back from you. Its Drew Young again, getting in contact with you from Afghanistan. I was in your class and left to join the Army if you remember. I'm sure you have been as busy as I have been. I will be back stateside in about a week and would love to get a little guidance so I can start back in school this winter. My e-mail is . Hope to hear from you soon. Again thanks for your time, Jim.

Hey Drew,

Thanks for your service!

I am not sure how/why you didn't get my reply before but I sent one. For some reason also your email address doesn't show up in the post. I can only assume it erased it. My email address is jwilson 273 at tampabay dot rr dot com. (By writing it that way hopefully it won't erase it)

Reach out to me via email and I will help as much as I can. Thanks again for your service to this great nation. Come back home safe!!!!

Careers: EMT/Emergency Medical Technicians

Jim Wilson

I can answer questions regarding training, education, and experiences as well as providing some incite into the world of Emergency Medical Services.

I have over 25 years of experience in EMS, Fire, and Air Transport.

AHA Professional Premium Professional

BS, AS, EMT-P, ACLS (and instructor), BLS (and instructor), PALS (and instructor), PPC (and instructor), BTLS (and instructor), PHTLS, and NALS. Have instructed EMT and Paramedic in Florida since 1986.