Careers: Flying & Aviation/pilot training and airline management

Question
i have a lots of interest in aviation...now i have two option to build a carrer in avaition....plz answer and say what is better for me....can i start this two at the same time?
(1)i want to be a pilot.i am just 19..i am from Bangladesh(Asia)...i want to do ppl,cpl,ir,me and flight instructor course(cfi,cfii,mei) in usa.....my budget is 55000 dollars...can i do with that?i want to work as a paid flight instructor in my academy..bt for that i must need a work permit..is that tuff to get a work permit if i have a good result?i want some books about piloting now for my basik knowledge...can u give me any link or suggestion in where i get this book?i just give my hsc exam means i just passed class 12...i am ready for my training..i want to know a lot about aviation..can u give some  addresses of websites or links for books  for knowing this?i want to know what pilot do in a plane?is it possible to get a job in an American airlines without graduation and without green card and citizenship...is there any scholarships for pilot training?available for international students?
(2)i also want to be a airline manager.....i want to take a 4 years bachelor degree in  airline management...how much it cost and which university is best for me?which is cheap and better?what are their recruitments? the degreee will include this subject - airline management,cargo management,aircraft leasing,emplyoees recruits,marketing and sales,airport operation,trafiq system,customer relation,aorlines finance,airlines polici and regulations and many more......how about the pay of a airline manager?actually i have not so much idea about it..so i want to know about it details...after i omplete my graduation  what kind of job i should get?how much salary i get in the starting?what a airline manager do?in where i will get a lot of knowledge about airline management?i mean the books...do u have any link of pdf files?is there any scolrship for airline management?available for international students?

Answer
Anirban,
Thank you for your question.  I will do my best here, as some of the items you are addressing are outside of my knowledge and expertise.

You asked:

"(1)i want to be a pilot.i am just 19..i am from Bangladesh(Asia)...i want to do ppl,cpl,ir,me and flight instructor course(cfi,cfii,mei) in usa.....my budget is 55000 dollars...can i do with that?"

I don't see why you would not be able to acquire everything you've listed here with 55,000 US if you progress at an average rate.  Remember that all students are different.  Some will need more time to complete ratings than others, and it also depends on how much study and practice that the student contributes to their training.

"i want to work as a paid flight instructor in my academy..bt for that i must need a work permit..is that tuff to get a work permit if i have a good result?"

As far a work permit, I'm not familiar with that process, so I can't offer any advice in this area.  I would suggest you call the department immigration with any questions in that area.  It would be beneficial to work as a CFI after earning your ratings in order to build the necessary flight time to acquire a flying job.  

"i want some books about piloting now for my basik knowledge...can u give me any link or suggestion in where i get this book?i just give my hsc exam means i just passed class 12...i am ready for my training..i want to know a lot about aviation..can u give some  addresses of websites or links for books  for knowing this?"

If you go to the FAA website (www.faa.gov) you will find numerous resources in pdf in which you can download or print off.  I would recommend "the airplance flying handbook" and "the pilot's handbook of aeronautical knowledge" as starters.  These will give you plenty of reading material about the basics of flying and are a good place to start.  As you move on to more advanced material, you can try the "instrument procedures handbook".  There are also many books that you can purchase from Amazon for very cheap.  One that I found interesting was "everything explained for the professional pilot" by Richie Lengel.  It offers an interesting insight into professional flying.

"i want to know what pilot do in a plane?is it possible to get a job in an American airlines without graduation and without green card and citizenship...is there any scholarships for pilot training?available for international students?"

Flying is about 95% routine (sometimes boredom), and 5% heart pumping excitement (or terror).  Piloting an airplane is an acquired skill and requires much initial training and recurrency training.  What do we do in the plane?  Most of the time we are monitoring instruments and indications, talking to air traffic control, making amendments to the flight management system as needed,keeping track of fuel requirements and fuel burn, preparing and flying instrument procedures.  (This is just a small portion, but a good start!)
As far as acquiring a green card and working for an american airline, again, this question is best addressed with the department of immigration.  Scholarships are generally very difficult to come by and when they are, the competition for these scholarships is quite tough.  As far as scholarships available to international students, I am not familiar with your options.

"(2)i also want to be a airline manager.....i want to take a 4 years bachelor degree in  airline management...how much it cost and which university is best for me?which is cheap and better?what are their recruitments? the degreee will include this subject - airline management,cargo management,aircraft leasing,emplyoees recruits,marketing and sales,airport operation,trafiq system,customer relation,aorlines finance,airlines polici and regulations and many more......how about the pay of a airline manager?actually i have not so much idea about it..so i want to know about it details...after i omplete my graduation  what kind of job i should get?how much salary i get in the starting?what a airline manager do?in where i will get a lot of knowledge about airline management?i mean the books...do u have any link of pdf files?is there any scolrship for airline management?available for international students?"

Unfortunately, I am only a pilot and I don't have any experience in this area.  I'm afraid I can't offer any advice on this topic.  Please review the other expert profiles in this category to see if any have expertise in this area.

Hope this helps, and good luck on your future endeavors,
-Dan

Careers: Flying & Aviation

Dan Stanchek