Careers: Flying & Aviation/International commercial pilot

Question
Sir, I am aamish patel. Currently I am doing AS level-sci of CIE. I want to become an international commercial pilot. Right now I am in India but after my completion of A2 I am planning to go to US or AU . Sir can you please hand over me all the information that is required for my career. I would also like you to introduce me with some excellent aviation university and their fee structure. I am not very rich so it will be good if I get my degrees economically. Please guide me to this path step-by-step. THANKING YOU AAMISH PATEL.

Answer
Aamish,

You have asked some very complicated questions and I will attempt to steer you in the right direction on some of them. Every person has a slightly different path toward their ultimate goal of achieving a career as a professional pilot.  The reasons for this are many, but include time, finances, skills etc.  Make no mistake though, you can do it.  I would suggest you look into several universities in the United States that focus on professional aviation.  Purdue University, Embry Riddle University, North Dakota University, Oklahoma State University to name just a few.  Please use google or other search engines to find out how to contact these schools for free information required to complete you education.  There are also many flight schools in the Unites States that can assist you in completing your FAA training and also provide employment as a flight instructor.  Please contact specific training schools and universities to get specific information about how they can help you make you dream come true.  Best Wishes, Doug

Careers: Flying & Aviation

Doug Welshinger