Careers: Flying & Aviation/Bachelor degree in aviation management

Respected Sir,
I am Mozammil Ahmad from India , I have a query regarding scope/placement after perusing BBA(Bachelor in Business Administration ) in Aviation Management from Emirates Aviation college .How much did graduate get after this course and what is the placement record of EAC(Emirates Aviation college). my next question is does program fee/per semester fee includes the accommodation facility or a student have to pay extra money for it. If so then what is the accommodation fee for EAC .

Thank you for your questions about the Emirates Aviation College.  The only way to obtain placement data for EAC is to contact them directly.   Similarly, you must ask them directly for information about the accommodations and how much they cost when attending EAC.

Best of luck in your plans to attend EAC or some similar program,

David A. NewMyer

Careers: Flying & Aviation

David A. NewMyer

Can advise people thinking about beginning and aviation career and espcially those thinking about an aviation university program. Can also help with aviation scholarship questions. I am particularly strong in questions related to starting a flight career, choosing a university flight or aviation management program, aviation internships and aviation scholarships. Also, I can assist with questions about airport management and planning careers and oveall aviation industry employment questions.

Prepared In addition to aviation education, I work at a major university, I have worked as an airport planner preparing airport system plans, airport master plan and environmental assessment reports for the Chicago area in general and for several individual Illinois airports.