Careers: Flying & Aviation/Bachelor degree in aviation management

Question
Respected Sir,
I am Mozammil Ahmad from India , I have a query regarding scope/placement after perusing BBA(Bachelor in Business Administration ) in Aviation Management from Emirates Aviation college .How much did graduate get after this course and what is the placement record of EAC(Emirates Aviation college). my next question is does program fee/per semester fee includes the accommodation facility or a student have to pay extra money for it. If so then what is the accommodation fee for EAC .

Answer
Mozammil:

Thank you for your questions about the Emirates Aviation College.  The only way to obtain placement data for EAC is to contact them directly.   Similarly, you must ask them directly for information about the accommodations and how much they cost when attending EAC.

Best of luck in your plans to attend EAC or some similar program,

David A. NewMyer

Careers: Flying & Aviation

David A. NewMyer