Careers: Flying & Aviation/Missing flight

Question
What is your opinion of this missing malaysia flight? Is there really such training for commer ial oilots as tactical maneuvering? Also could this plane be hidden if it indeed landed ? I mean they couldnt even turnthis plane back oncoukd they and how come transponders can be turned on amd off is it because they give off false readings at times? What do you think happened?

Answer
Why do you think there was anything such as "tactical maneuvering" involved? The plane simply turned and that can be done very easily. Any airplane can be hidden by simply parking it in a hangar. If the plane was stolen, the thieves probably planned ahead a built or prepped a hiding place for it, most likely a hangar. To much misinformation about a transponder. It is simply a radio that transmits an aircraft position. Like any radio in any aircraft, it turns off and on with a simple switch. This plane has been stolen in my opinion. For what purpose, who knows. Hostages, ransom, resale, to turn it into a weapon? Pirates take over huge ocean going ships...now an aircraft has been pirated away. We will know soon I bet.  

Careers: Flying & Aviation

Doug Welshinger