Careers: Flying & Aviation/Airline careers in the UK

Question
I am an experienced operations staff with responsibilities up to the management level. I wish to relocate to the UK out of my country, to look for a better job. Will you be so kind in telling me how to go about it and which airlines can possibly give work to an African like me. Or get head hunted?
Thanks

Answer
Dear Nataya,

I live and work in the United States so have little knowledge of the airline industry in the UK.  I recommend researching on some well known websites like PPRUNE.  You can find some interesting reading about the airline business on that site and others.  Don't give up on your goals.  Keep working, studying and striving to achieve what you want.  Good Luck

Careers: Flying & Aviation

Doug Welshinger