Careers: Geology/Geological engineering

Question
Sir
I am fresh geological engineer.I wish to be well site geologist.can I be.what I do to become well site geologist.thanks

Answer
I cannot speak for every company, but knowledge of well logs is a must.  If you studied up on the basics of oil field drilling methods it would help.  In your resume you want to play up your analytical test skills, and analytical equipment operation.

Well site geologists do a lot of mud logging, gas monitoring, top picking and data quality control.  You might want to speak with someone who hires at a mudlogging company and see what they look for.  Contact a couple oil well drilling companies and see if they can give you the prerequisites they look for in hiring a wellsite geologist.

Careers: Geology

Keith Patton