Careers: Geology/career

Question
dear Sir,
         i have complete BS-GEOLOGY in 2012 From azad Kashmir Pakistan. i want to take admission in MS(Civil Eng). is it my right decision?
rgard:
waqar ahmed

Answer
Dear Ahmed Bhai,
I am afraid that I am hearing such proposition for the first time. You have completed your graduation in Geology but want to do your Masters in Civil Engg.
In most of the advanced countries of the world such switch over is not imaginable. In most of the countries (advance or otherwise) such degrees are not recognized at all.
I will rather advise you to go ahead with some post graduate management course (it is called MBA in India), in case you do not want to continue with Geology.
Best of lucks.
Amit

Careers: Geology

Amit Roy Chowdhury