Careers: Medical & Psychiatry/information

sir please tell me that is medical physicst equal to a doctor or is a doctor assistent?

You can get a PhD in medical physics, and of course be entitled to the title of Doctor.  However, the majority of medical physicists are likely to have a medical degree M.D. with additional post graduate education in the physics of Radiology, Oncology or perhaps Biomechanics.  Of course you can also obtain a PhD degree in Biomedical Engineering.  An undergraduate degree in medical physics would allow you to function as a technician, often working closely with Medical Doctors, Osteopaths, Dentists and Chiropractors. There are also medical physicists who specialize in the area of optics and work closely with Optometrists and Opthomologists.  I hope this is of some benefit to you...

Careers: Medical & Psychiatry

Dr. Kevin D. Kanz

Careers in Chiropractic Health Care. Chiropractic Education, preparation and requirements. Chiropractic licensing and governmental regulation. Chiropractic research and multidisciplinary management. Complementory and Alternative Health Career Options.

Past/Present clients
Texas Chiropractic Association.
Texas Chiropractic College.
Parker College of Chiropractic.
Research & Oversight Council on Workers' Compensation.
Texas Association of School Boards.
Texas Worker's Compensation Insurance Fund.