Careers: Medical & Psychiatry/information

Question
sir please tell me that is medical physicst equal to a doctor or is a doctor assistent?

Answer
You can get a PhD in medical physics, and of course be entitled to the title of Doctor.  However, the majority of medical physicists are likely to have a medical degree M.D. with additional post graduate education in the physics of Radiology, Oncology or perhaps Biomechanics.  Of course you can also obtain a PhD degree in Biomedical Engineering.  An undergraduate degree in medical physics would allow you to function as a technician, often working closely with Medical Doctors, Osteopaths, Dentists and Chiropractors. There are also medical physicists who specialize in the area of optics and work closely with Optometrists and Opthomologists.  I hope this is of some benefit to you...
~Dr.K

Careers: Medical & Psychiatry

Dr. Kevin D. Kanz