Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard/pre-existing medical

The dad that didn't ruin his son's dream. wrote at 2009-10-31 16:43:11
It is your fault. Recruiter probably knew it was your sons dream. He was bending the rule for your son. And you messed it up. For shame.

BOSTON1920 wrote at 2014-08-31 02:19:31
Same with my nephew, disqualified based on a condition that no longer existed. He simply relocated and went to a different recruiter and said what he wanted to say during the application process.

You can't go to any recruiter that is in the same geographical recruiting battalion as they all would be familiar with the past application and your son may cross paths with them at the MEPPs where the physical is done.

The issue with any recruiter is that they are required to use any info you tell them, so don't tell them. Have your so  get a complete physical at his own cost and have the doc conclude he is in good health with no  medical issues.

That will give your so  the pea e and back up documents to know he is entering the military with a do for of his own saying he is healthy a md no oral history given by patient of curre t heth issues.

The Recruiters can't get your past records unless you sign papers that allow them to get records from doctors and hospitals. There is nothing that would blackball him on a military computer , and unless your son actually voluntarily provided records that he left with the recruiter the  no one can say they exist. If anyone ever did recall your son being in a recruiting station, the answer from your so  is " oh my friend and I were thinking of joining together and I asked a question on his behalf   

Nothing is gonna happen

If your so  is really worried have him join the national guard first ( a friend did ) then from there  apply for active  duty after that when the only medical records the a give duty wants is the military entry physical.   Tell him to go for it. Pilots tell white lies and say they have no allergies so they can be pilots and so on

Your son needs to go for it.. It's only his own words that will be used against him... so tell him to keep his thoughts as his belief that he has no existing medical issues as chronicaled by his civilian doctor. Keep that thought in his head and he can justify that he has no  conditions to refer to

BOSTON1920 wrote at 2014-08-31 02:20:19

Nothing is gonna happen

Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard

John L