Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard/Determining A-Score w/o NO or CS Scores

Dorque wrote at 2013-10-29 03:33:43
I was also able to calculate my MAGE percentile scores, using conversion charts available across the internet (converting raw scores into percentile scores for 2013). I am still unable to calculate a percentile for Administrative for the same reason previously mentioned by another inquirer - no answer to be found for the value of the "dummy score" used to replace the CS and NO which were removed from the ASVAB in 2003.

Why would you assume that we were unable to make this calculation? If one can do it, another can. If a computer can, then a person can using the same formula a computer uses.  

Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard

Rod Powers

Rod Powers is considered one of the premire experts about U.S. Military career information on the planet. He has more than 30,000 articles about U.S. Military career information on the U.S. Military Careers Information website at: Additionally, he is the author of "ASVAB for Dummies," "ASVAB AFQT for Dummies," (available in Dec 2009), and "Veteran Benefits for Dummies," all published by Wiley Publishing. He is also the author of "Barrons' Guide to Officer Candidate School Tests," published by Barron's Educational Series.

Rod Powers is a retired Air Force first sergeant, with 23 years of active duty service, 11 of those years as an Air Force First Sergeant. He has helped thousands of military members, recruits, and military applicants since he took over the U.S Military Careers Information site in 1999. He has a reputation for "telling it like it is," so questions may not be answered based on "what you want to hear," but will be answered based of the bast available information, concerning the service/situation.

Rod is a distinguished graduate of the Air Force Noncommissioned Officers Academy, the Air Force Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy, and the Air Force First Sergeant Academy. He also holds an Associates Degree in Personnel Administration from the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF).