Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard/HPSP

I recently asked about becoming a pilot with 3 misdemeanors. Since I was a double major in Mechanical Engineering (pilot) and Biology (dental), whats the chances of getting the HPSP with the 3 misdemeanors. (prank called people and told them we were cops). Have completed everything and it was 8 years ago. I did go to police station and they told me I wasnt in the system. Any opinions?

Hi Keith,

Honestly, I don`t want to venture a guess...the military is downsizing, and they`re accepting fewer and fewer folks with criminal charges. Though there`s nothing in the police system, the military sees it all and knows all. I dob`t want to say yes or no. If I were you, I`d contact a Recruiter and ask them. They`re the ones with all of the up to date information.

Sorry I couldn`t help out better.

Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard

I can answer any type of questions regarding the military, but more specifically, Marines, Army, and Navy. The Air Force and Coast Guard are subjects I can answer questions about, but my knowledge is rather limited in those fields. I can answer questions regarding history of, rank, structure, etc. I can also answer questions regarding any of the service academies (West Point, Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy, specifically), and Naval ROTC, Naval ROTC-Marine Option, and Army ROTC.

Much research regarding the military, and personal experiences with military. Talking to those in their respective branches has made me even more knowledgeable in the field of military for the branches I didn`t know much about before. Many interviews for research papers and such as well.

Current student.