Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard/Navy rejection over allergy

My daughter went through all the paperwork and even passed the test for Navy special forces and just went to bootcamp last week.
She called me today in hysterics because she was rejected due to an allergy to ibuprofen and acetaminophen.I cannot find anywhere  that states this is a valid reson for being rejected and if so why wouldn't the recruiter know this in advance?
She quit her job, cut her hair, sold her car.  
Do you have any information that states this?

Hi Debi,

Was this the first time she`s has an allergic reaction to ibuprofen and acetaminophen? Or is this a known allergy that`s occurred before? If this is the first time something like this has happened, then the recruiter couldn`t know anything of this and wouldn`t have mentioned it. If this is something that`s happened before, then your daughter could`ve perhaps not mentioned it to the recruiter.

Please give me an answer to my question and then I`ll be glad to help you out some more.

Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard

I can answer any type of questions regarding the military, but more specifically, Marines, Army, and Navy. The Air Force and Coast Guard are subjects I can answer questions about, but my knowledge is rather limited in those fields. I can answer questions regarding history of, rank, structure, etc. I can also answer questions regarding any of the service academies (West Point, Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy, specifically), and Naval ROTC, Naval ROTC-Marine Option, and Army ROTC.

Much research regarding the military, and personal experiences with military. Talking to those in their respective branches has made me even more knowledgeable in the field of military for the branches I didn`t know much about before. Many interviews for research papers and such as well.

Current student.