Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard/Navy rejection over allergy

Question
My daughter went through all the paperwork and even passed the test for Navy special forces and just went to bootcamp last week.
She called me today in hysterics because she was rejected due to an allergy to ibuprofen and acetaminophen.I cannot find anywhere  that states this is a valid reson for being rejected and if so why wouldn't the recruiter know this in advance?
She quit her job, cut her hair, sold her car.  
Do you have any information that states this?

Answer
Hi Debi,

Was this the first time she`s has an allergic reaction to ibuprofen and acetaminophen? Or is this a known allergy that`s occurred before? If this is the first time something like this has happened, then the recruiter couldn`t know anything of this and wouldn`t have mentioned it. If this is something that`s happened before, then your daughter could`ve perhaps not mentioned it to the recruiter.

Please give me an answer to my question and then I`ll be glad to help you out some more.

Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard

Emma