Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard/USNA

USNA is a dream. How do I achieve that dream?

Hi Claire,

Being able to attend the Naval Academy is a very realistic dream if you do well in school. That`s a very broad question, so I suggest you look over the Naval Academy`s website: You should also take a look at their catalog, which offers some great information that can answer a lot of your questions:

Once you look over that, if you have some more questions, I`ll be glad to help!

Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard

I can answer any type of questions regarding the military, but more specifically, Marines, Army, and Navy. The Air Force and Coast Guard are subjects I can answer questions about, but my knowledge is rather limited in those fields. I can answer questions regarding history of, rank, structure, etc. I can also answer questions regarding any of the service academies (West Point, Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy, specifically), and Naval ROTC, Naval ROTC-Marine Option, and Army ROTC.

Much research regarding the military, and personal experiences with military. Talking to those in their respective branches has made me even more knowledgeable in the field of military for the branches I didn`t know much about before. Many interviews for research papers and such as well.

Current student.