Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard/buddy system in the Airforce

Question
hello Emma, my name is tre jones or c/1lt Jones, i am in Redlands high school CA-20005 afjrotc, and i have heard a bit about the buddy system, most saying that you are able to go through your career with said 'buddy' is this true, and can you give me an example of what kind of jobs would be a good choice for being in the buddy system. also, i am wondering what jobs i could do that my family(if i have a family at that time) would be sent with me. thank you for reading this.

Answer
Hi Tre, I apologize for taking a while to answer.

The buddy system just allows you and a friend to go through training together, it by no means allows you to go through your entire career together. If you have the same job as your friend, you might go to Tech school together with him too, but that's about the extent of it. Your job wouldn't matter.

In addition, most jobs will allow your family to PCS with you.  

Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard

Emma