Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard/info

I was thinking about joining the army I have a husband there a way the husband can live were ever you're stationed
2.How do you get money to get a house were ever you're stationed at?
3.How do you get paid?

Hi Heather.

1. Yes, usually your husband will be able to come with you unless you are deployed, and in some occasions if you are going to be stationed overseas.

2. You'll get BAH. Don't worry about this, your recruiter will work with you to get all of the necessary paperwork in order.

3. Direct deposit to your account. Don't worry about this yet either.

Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard

I can answer any type of questions regarding the military, but more specifically, Marines, Army, and Navy. The Air Force and Coast Guard are subjects I can answer questions about, but my knowledge is rather limited in those fields. I can answer questions regarding history of, rank, structure, etc. I can also answer questions regarding any of the service academies (West Point, Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy, specifically), and Naval ROTC, Naval ROTC-Marine Option, and Army ROTC.

Much research regarding the military, and personal experiences with military. Talking to those in their respective branches has made me even more knowledgeable in the field of military for the branches I didn`t know much about before. Many interviews for research papers and such as well.

Current student.