Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard/info

Question
I was thinking about joining the army I have a husband
1.is there a way the husband can live were ever you're stationed
2.How do you get money to get a house were ever you're stationed at?
3.How do you get paid?

Answer
Hi Heather.

1. Yes, usually your husband will be able to come with you unless you are deployed, and in some occasions if you are going to be stationed overseas.

2. You'll get BAH. Don't worry about this, your recruiter will work with you to get all of the necessary paperwork in order.

3. Direct deposit to your account. Don't worry about this yet either.

Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard

Emma