Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard/Army or Navy or Both?

I am 16 years old and I am wanting to be an officer for the navy. But lately I been wanting to join the Army as well as an Officer. I am wanting to know if it is possible to do both? And if it is how could it be done?
Thanks -Daniel

I'm glad to see you're thinking seriously about this.   The answer is no, not at the same time.
You'll see many people who appear to have done it, but upon closer examination you'll see they entered another Service after completing a tour with the first Service.  I have a relative who was in the Army, the Marines, and then the Navy, one after another, like that.
Sorry for the delay, I wound up in the hospital unexpectedly.
Colonel H

Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard

All military questions, any Service. 30 years experience & two Ph.D.'s. 4 times Base Commander. Worked with Army, Navy, USMC, USCG and several foreign military units. Veteran of Kosovo, Bosnia, Macedonia, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan, and 10 civil wars in Africa.

Air Force Colonel with 30 years experience. Air Force Base Commander 4 times. Highly decorated.

Org of Am Historians, Wild West History Assoc., Disabled American Veterans - Life Member, Am Motorcyclist Assoc. - Life Member, North Am Hunt Club - Life Member, NWTF - Life Member

Numerous book reviews published in the Journal of American History. Two books submitted for publication. Co-Author of two more. Eisenhower memorial Library (interview with U.S. Presidential chaffeur

Ph.D. in military history, Columbus University (Summa Cum Laude) Ph.D. in history, London, England (Summa Cum Laude) Master of Arts degree in history, Marshall University, WV Bachelors degree, double-major in history and mathematics, Salem College, WV Air War College, Maxwell Air Force Base, AL Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell Air Force Base, AL Squadron Officer School, Maxwell Air Force Base, AL

Legion of Merit, Defense MSM, 5 Meritous Service Medals,Joint Commendation Medal AF Commendation Medal Army Commendation Joint Achievement Medal AF Achievement Medal Outstanding Volunteer Medal Total of 33 Medals and 43 Ribbons