Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard/active marrying guard alaska

Question
I'm active duty scheduled to go to Alaska in about two months. I am engaged to someone who is new in the national guard and is attending training up until three weeks before I am moved. What are our options and impossibilities. We want to make it happen before I leave but will she be able to move there with me?

Answer
Yes, she will, however, she will have to request an interstate transfer to Alaska.  Her chain of command will put her in touch with the coordinator for her state when she returns from AIT, not before.  She cannot even request it until she completes AIT.

Also, get married before she ships, not after.

Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard

John L