Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard/Reentry

Question
Hello,

I was discharged back in Feb 2012 in the USAF. It's been some time since then but I have this urge to go back. I just don't know if I can.

My separation code is JDA and my reentry code is 2C

I talked to an army recruiter who says that he has to do is give me a waiver and I can get in the army. I know I can't get back into the Marines or Navy, but what about the AF or maybe the CG?

Thank you for your time.

Answer
JDA is fraudulent entry, which means that you lied or withheld information about yourself when you last joined.  It is waivable on itself, but it depends on what the reason behind the JDA code was.  Maybe what you left out makes you ineligible to join.

What was the reason behind the discharge, that is what can tell me whether you can join again or not.

Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard

John L