Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard/Air Force

My situation is kind of complicated, I will try and make it as simple as I can.
I have a criminal record, not a list of things and nothing over a B misdemeanor, no convictions but I understand that it is still an arrest record.
I contacted an Air Force Officer recruiter about possibly doing OCS as soon as I graduate with a B.S in Computer Science in about a year and a half or two years from now. The recruiter told me, due to my record I am ineligible for officer consideration.
So my question is, if I enlist as Air Force reserve until I graduate, then go active duty. Is it possible that I can do OCS then?
Any advice or tips would be great, thank you!

No.  The Air Force Reserve is a completely different component than the active duty AF, even though they have a common name, and it's difficult to do.  One way is is to enlist and then go to OTS.  BUT that's only if you're going to go now, plus it's very difficult to do.  Your best bet is to wait until you graduate and then enlist.  Later you can try for OTS.  That's your only decent chance.
Colonel H.

Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard

All military questions, any Service. 30 years experience & two Ph.D.'s. 4 times Base Commander. Worked with Army, Navy, USMC, USCG and several foreign military units. Veteran of Kosovo, Bosnia, Macedonia, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan, and 10 civil wars in Africa.

Air Force Colonel with 30 years experience. Air Force Base Commander 4 times. Highly decorated.

Org of Am Historians, Wild West History Assoc., Disabled American Veterans - Life Member, Am Motorcyclist Assoc. - Life Member, North Am Hunt Club - Life Member, NWTF - Life Member

Numerous book reviews published in the Journal of American History. Two books submitted for publication. Co-Author of two more. Eisenhower memorial Library (interview with U.S. Presidential chaffeur

Ph.D. in military history, Columbus University (Summa Cum Laude) Ph.D. in history, London, England (Summa Cum Laude) Master of Arts degree in history, Marshall University, WV Bachelors degree, double-major in history and mathematics, Salem College, WV Air War College, Maxwell Air Force Base, AL Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell Air Force Base, AL Squadron Officer School, Maxwell Air Force Base, AL

Legion of Merit, Defense MSM, 5 Meritous Service Medals,Joint Commendation Medal AF Commendation Medal Army Commendation Joint Achievement Medal AF Achievement Medal Outstanding Volunteer Medal Total of 33 Medals and 43 Ribbons