Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard/Military

Question
Is possible for me to serve all branches of the military in my lifetime??
My plan is to start as an army specialist, then an engineer in the marines, an architect in the navy, an air force pilot, and as well as a coast guard pilot. I will do that after i get my bachelor's degree. I will serve each for two years each. Is it possible for me to do all that?

Answer
While technically is is possible, it is improbable, especially since you think you can be these jobs.  The military has minimum requirements when joining and you cannot just serve two years.  Becoming a pilot alone takes two years, then you owe 6 more after that to a service.

Focus on one and become a master of what you do.

Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard

John L