Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard/Wrongful disqualification

Question
I have been through meps 3 times already. The first time I went I was approved for everything except the fact that I had a few light scars on my left forearm. The dr at meps said I needed a consolt to evaluate the scars. They messed up on my second trip to meps and sent me to a physciatrist when I needed to go to a physcologist. Even though it was an accident, the physciatrist said I was good to go and was not a cutter. The 3rd time I went to meps was to see a physcologist. Like the physciatrist, the physicologist said that I wasn't a cutter and approved me. The doctor at meps even with both notes saying I'm good to join and was not a cutter, still declared to push me to waiver. After waiting about 3 weeks I got news from my sgt that they did all they could and even the sfc couldnt do anything about it. I was then told I was disqualified. I want to know if there is anything I can do besides wait two years to attempt to join again. Honestly I am not a cutter and I have proof enough so why am I being disqualified?

Answer
Travis
You need to talk to your recruiter's supervisor.  I honestly can't imagine why the MEPS dr.  won't listen to reason.  If that fails, then you hopefully have an out-of-state relative or friend that will let you use their address while you see a different recruiter and MEPS.
Colonel H

Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard

MARK A. HOWELL