Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard/HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Question
First and foremost ,Hello
I am a recruiter in the army national guard
I am new to  recruiting
my younger brother used to be in the marines from 2006 to 2009
he got out early before his ETS
he got out an E3 they coded him RE4 with a SPD code of JFX1
which at that time i had no idea what that was ....now i do
which a peronality disorder
he has never been in trouble in or outside of the military
no paper trail on him while he was in
a year later i went to a national guard recruiter with him to try to get him in the guard
but the recuiter took one look at his 214 and said he can not join any branch

he has no criminal record
no traffic offenses
no anything  and most of all no personality disorder
since being out these 6 years he has been employed by mercedes benz moved up in pay andjob positions and  continued to be a model citizen
but he misses the military and regrets agreeing to get out of the marine corp before his ETS
he is not the first marine or sodlier of any branch of service that i have come across that i have not went out of my way to try to save  but this hits home because he is my brother
what can i do  or better yet what can i help him to do to get his military career back
he was 21 and silly
now as a mature man has been trying to make amends
thank you in advance

Answer
Not no way, not no how.  RE4's cannot never be allowed in the Guard, and there is pretty much nothing you can do about it, no matter what he is like now.

Been doing this a long time, not even worth the conversation.  Double whammy with the JFX, if the RE4 didnt get him, the JFX is also banned from re entry.

Careers: Military--Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard

John L