Careers: Modeling/inquiries about modeling

Question
hello sir

I want to be a model , I found many modeling offices , but I want to know the specs , weight, tall , whi ll examine me , how can I know that m I appropriate model

let me know your comments

Answer
Hello Ahmed. Your question is too vague to answer specifically because you left no information about yourself. In general, the requirements for a model depends on the assignment. Therefore, the more diverse a model is, the greater the opportunity. General requirements vary between a male and female model as well as a child and adult model. I recommend checking the web site www.modelmayhem.com as there may be information available on that site that would specifically relate to you.

When checking modeling agency, do your research. Ask to see a client list, type of models they specialize in, number of years in business and ALL anticipated costs to you.

Good luck,

Ken
KGR Photography  

Careers: Modeling

Keith