Careers: Nursing/foreign graduated nurse seeking a job in US

Renata A. Roberts wrote at 2014-11-29 03:51:32
hello alex...i'm here to help you..if you need a job in foreign countries, you can get help from the are the best consultant which helps you to bring the right job for you....

Careers: Nursing

Alex Woodruff, RN MSN CCRN

My expertise is in Pediatric Critical Care - both PICU and Congenital Cardiac ICU. I provide care for the most critically ill children and I am a strong believer in family centered care. I have worked in this field for 19 years in the UK and the USA. Prior to ICU work I staffed in pediatric orthopedics, spinal surgery and general surgery. I am happy to answer questions pertaining to any area of pediatric nursing. I will also answer questions about nursing in the USA (as a foreign nurse) and will happily give readers the perspective of a male nurse in a predominantly female workplace.

I have worked in pediatrics for the last 19 years. I have a strong intensive care background and a large amount of experience as a member of a Pediatric Retrieval (Transport) Team, an in-house rapid response team, a Clinical Lead/Charge Nurse and a pediatric CVVH practitioner. I value mentoring and preceptorship and am active in this area. I can offer the viewpoint of a nurse who has travelled internationally with my career. I am currently a clinical manager for a pediatric CVICU and a cardiac intermediate care unit.

Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Society, American Association of Critical-Care Nurses

MSN with Specific Focus on Systems Leadership (Grand Canyon University), BSc Paediatric Intensive Care Nursing (London South Bank University), Dip HE Paediatric Nursing (London South Bank University), ENB 415 - Paediatric Critical Care, Renal Replacement Therapy Course (London South Bank), Paediatric Emergency Transport (London South Bank). Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) - American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) - American Heart Association CCRN (Pediatric) Certification - American Association of Critical Care Nurses

Sigma Theta Tau