Careers: Nursing/NEW NURSE JOB

Question
I just relocated to the USA with Having passed NCLEX. I had over 12 years nursing experience. 5 years medical surgical and 5 years primary care/ occupational health. kindly advice on how best to start a new nursing career in the USA

Answer
Hi Kike,

Thanks for addressing this question to me.

Here in the US most jobs are advertized through the hospitals own website, unless you want to work as a travel nurse... in which case you need to find an agency.

My best advice would be to contact the human resource dept of any hospital that you are interested in. Check their open positions and prepare your CV/resume to submit online.
If you let  me know which geographical area you are in I can provide you with a few websites to start you off.

Thanks,

Alex  

Careers: Nursing

Alex Woodruff, RN MSN CCRN