Careers: Nursing/Tests

Question
I couldn't find a lab tech on this site, but I was wondering if maybe you could help me determine what certain tests are testing for? I had some tests done recently and requested the testing form for my own records and can't read most of it.

Answer
James:

This is really a forum for nursing careers.

I would call your doctor about the results...especially if they are abnormal. If they are normal and you want to know about them...Here is a link that explains labs and medical conditions:

http://labtestsonline.org/

On the right side of the page is a scroll down menu to find your test and or the medical condition that you may have.

Good Luck!

Ken

Careers: Nursing

Ken , BSN, RN, CCRN, MICN