Careers: Physics/Career advice

Question
I asked and searched a lot for assistance with this very specific information. I don't know much about it other than having found great interest in the subject.
  What jobs/careers/businesses/hobbies, rely only on training or education in Newton's laws of motion?
  I find myself strongly drawn towards attempting to find some way, to find a career, or at the very least a hobby, that can specifically require steady APPLIED usage of this area of physics.
  I suspect it might be too specific, but some close suggestions would be a huge help.
  I don't know where to go from here. I look forward to your response.

Answer
Hi Ira:

You might want to look at Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering.  These two fields are heavily involved in this aspect of physics.  Of course Newton's Laws are simply the underpinnings of more complex things that are done in these fields but, frankly, nothing is simply about Newton's laws alone.

Careers: Physics

Carlo Segre