Careers: Police/Florida (soce)

Question
Could you give me your opinion on which courses from the police academy, the Florida law enforcement state exam is most likely to focus on. I'm guessing there will be questions on everything you learned, just wondering if there are any target areas.

Answer
Good Morning,

They do not target any specific area, they try to break it down evenly from all the areas. Do you have a good reputable study guide to use?

If not and its law enforcement try this: https://sites.google.com/site/flaleohelp/florida-basic-recruit-study-guides

Good Luck and check out the test taking tips and SOCE description on that same website, links on the left side.

Careers: Police

Chris Wagoner