Careers: Police/Baltimore City Police Dept

Question
I took the test for Baltmore City Police Depatment, passed it.  on the application they asked if i ever tried marijuanna. I said yes, it was once two years ago.  I was disqualified.  I had to tell the truth because I would have been asked this on the truth test.  Will I be able to reaply or will this be held against me forever?  I have no background, never been in trouble and have a college degree.

Answer
Sheldon:

Nope, held against you forever, I"m afraid.  If you only 'tried it once' and were DQ'd, then I'd guess Balto city has a time limit, probably 3-5 years.   So the good news is you can reapply but unless you find someone in recruiting who tell you the 'limit', you may get DQ'd every time until you hit that limit.   Stupid, but that is how it works.   You just have to keep going until you get through the time period.  

Jason

Careers: Police

Jason Grabill