Careers: Police/Police Department Background Check

Question
My name is Stan, and I am interested in becoming a Law Enforcement Officer with The Department of Public Safety.
I have been a correctional officer for about 3 years now,
and I am ready to take a step up. I have already interviewed
and got the OK from the Deputy Director of Public Safety and recieved "the packet". There is one dilema. When I was 21 years old I successfully completed Pre Trial Intervention Diversionary Program, and the expungement process. In my packet I am not sure if I am to disclose my past or not put anything down because it was expunged through SLED I understand a background check will be done, but I dont know what to do.

Answer
Stan,

What was the crime that you committed when you  "I successfully completed Pre Trial Intervention Diversionary Program, and the expungement process."

That would be important.

By the way the abbreviations that you are using are pertinent to your state and not mine.  I have no idea what the "packet" is nor "SLED"

Careers: Police

Jack Toomey