Careers: Police/Background concerns

Question
Jason,

I am currently an applicant with my local county sheriffs office. I will be meeting up with my BI within one month but I am afraid of a few things involving my background.
I applied with this department over one year ago in 03/2012 and due to the mass amount of hiring and mass amount of applicants, my background investigation is just now beginning. After applying with this department I then applied with other police agencies, about 4.
When filling out background papers for these other agencies, I remembered and listed things I had done in my past that I hadn't remembered when filling out my background papers and questionnaires with the original department.

When I was about 17 or 18 while working at my first job in an amusement park, which I held for 5 years and resigned from a supervisor position, I found two cell phones and took them and did not return them to lost and found. When I was about 10 or 11 I peeped out of my window a few times into the window of my neighbor when she was changing.

These incidents were listed on the questionnaires to the agencies I had applied for after the original sheriffs department.

So my concern is when I meet my background investigator, should I disclose that I have listed these incidents in subsequent applications, or just leave it alone?
I have heard and read that background investigators will look into documentation with other police agencies that have been applied to and I am not trying to hide anything, I simply did not think of these incidents when I initially applied. I do not want him to find these confessions and feel I was hiding them from him, but I am also scared that I will be disqualified for not originally listing them on their questionnaire.

Also, do you think these kinds of incidents will disqualify me?

I am currently 21 years old, I should be graduating from a community college within one year with an associates degree in administration of justice and I don't have a criminal record. I have had 3 jobs, the first was the amusement park that I held for 5 years, the second job I only held for 3 days that I no/call-no/showed for on my 4th day, as an immature 18 year old kid would do (I had this job during the duration of my 5-year employment). And my 3rd job is the one I am currently employed in, with good-standing.
I have gotten 3 speeding tickets since age 16. The most recent was July of last year. I do not feel I have much in my background that can be frowned upon besides the tickets and the incidents I listed above. I have no drug use history whatsoever and every other small incident I can think of has already been disclosed to the department.

any help would be greatly appreciated,
thank you!

Answer
Investigators do go back and look for other applications, it is a way of checking stories and consistancy.  The incidents themselves are nothing, but they will likely give you greif if you failed to list them on one applicaton but did on another.  You have to remember that getting hired by a police agency is more difficult than getting accepted at a military academy or getting into Harvard.   There are 5-10 times more applicants than positions, and they are LOOKING for reasons to DQ people.  

Careers: Police

Jason Grabill