Careers: Police/What happens when a European mother takes

What happens when a European mother takes her US born children back to Europe in violation of a US court order? What should the American father do? The European mother has violated a US court order. A foreign court has handed down an order that contradicts the US order. The Supreme Court of the other country has ruled that his children cannot leave their country before there 18 birthdays. The Supreme Court of the other country are ruled that the American father can only see his children in person, (but he can not tough his children), under direct supervision of local law enforcement (to make sure he does not harm his children) and diplomats that work for the US State Department. Law enforcement in Europe is afraid that the American father, will harm/hurt his children. The FBI already has been notified, and the FBI knows the location of the children. The FBI cannot help the American father violate the laws of the other country. The children are afraid to see their American father, but are not afraid see Diplomats that work for the US State Department, FBI agents and even the US attorney.

You say that the FBI has already been notified and apparently investigated the case.  

I don't know what more that you can do.

Let the FBI be your guide inthis case.  Not someone on a message board who does not deal in international child custody cases.

Careers: Police

Jack Toomey

If you are an author I will be happy to help you however I do expect a reasonable donation using the PayPal icon. U.S.: I am an expert in this category for the purpose of giving young people an idea what the hiring process involves for the position of police officer. I am getting a flood of questions from young people who are being influenced by unrealistic television shows. I'd ask you to consider that when you watch police shows on television that they are NOT realistic and most of what you see does not happen in real life. Please do not ask me about potential jail sentences that you, your friends, or family might receive in court. There is no way for me to know that. I am NOT a probation officer so I cannot answer questions about probation and parole matters. I am a retired police officer with 26 years experience.I worked in a variety of assignments including investigations, homicide, sex crimes, runaway investigations, missing persons, and fraud.I also dealt with the general public during that time giving a wide range of advice on matters such as domestic disputes, problem solving, teenage problems, civil/criminal matters, and dealing with the mentally ill. I am available to give sound and reasonable advice which can solve most problems. Please do not ask me to do homework questions or online interviews. Young people should not rely on the Internet for interviews. Local police officers are normally very agreeable to assist students with interviews and surveys.

Worked as a police officer/detective for 26 years.

Graduate of the University of Maryland.B.S. in Law Enforcement.Attended numerous schools and training courses involving investigations, interviewing, interrogations, crime detection, domestic violence, and others. Recognized in court as an expert witness.

Received numerous awards during my police career for expert investigations. Handled the most sensitive and confidential investigations. In 1999 I won an award for my work with high school students while working in my new career in a large suburban high school.

B.S from the University of Maryland.